Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP Donny Smith & Danny Redpoole

Cromyth

1. Your in-game name: Donny Smith / Danny Redpoole

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: PERP

3. The Blacklisting admin: Rizol (Didn't have tags on while got blacklisted)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:15736920 / STEAM_0:0:19720310

5. Reason for blacklist: "Not Doing Job"

Alright, this is what happened. We were blacklisted from Firefighters because we were driving around and not doing our job. However if no one calls 911, there is no way to know that there is a fire so it isn't even our faults. After getting blacklisted we decided to go medic. Once again we got blacklisted. We were waiting for something to happen, no life alerts were going off nor were there any calls. The admin was getting mad over nothing. Possibly because we hit him while we were driving the firetruck because he flew into us and couldn't even stop in time. Wasn't justified at all.

1. You both were just circling the city and draggin each others firetruck doing nothing and barely putting out fires. and u kept doing it after i voice warned you, and blacklisted you both.

2. You did the same as medic and not even going outside the city or anything and only when someone had died by the bank and i told you about did you do your job. Do not become a government job and idle on it just to farm the paycheck.

Only when you both became cops did you start doing your jobs.

Care to explain why i should un-blacklist both of you if you both are just going to do it again.

1. You both were just circling the city and draggin each others firetruck doing nothing and barely putting out fires. and u kept doing it after i voice warned you, and blacklisted you both.

2. You did the same as medic and not even going outside the city or anything and only when someone had died by the bank and i told you about did you do your job. Do not become a government job and idle on it just to farm the paycheck.

Only when you both became cops did you start doing your jobs.

Care to explain why i should un-blacklist both of you if you both are just going to do it again.

1. No one was reporting fires so how were we even supposed to know there was a fire to begin with. It's not like my video game fire senses were tingling. By voice warning us you said stop, which we did, then 2 seconds later you no clip over to us and demote us. We saw a car on fire and proceeded to put it out then you blacklisted us saying not to farm government jobs, even though we clearly weren't.

2. Why would we go outside the city as medic? The city is usually where 99% of the people die either by getting run over or killed. The only person that died was someone that ran in front of my ambulance, I pulled over and tried to revive him but he passed away. He came over to me and said "At least you tried." So it isn't like we were going out of our way to make sure no one got revived. Another thing, 70% of the server doesn't use a Life-Alert, not to mention the HUD that does come up is confusing and annoying.

We did not do anything wrong. Before you joined earlier in the day we were doing our jobs quite well. There was a massive gun fight at suburbs and we were able to revive everyone that was needed to be and people appreciated that we could actually do our jobs properly.

In closing, it is hard to do any government job without people properly informing you of what's going on either on /radio or /911. It's pretty much a giant guessing game. I could be driving through the city and the next second someone could get shot on the other side, I drive there and he's already passed. Nothing could have been done on my part. Same with fires, people don't report them. So I could drive around outside the city for 45 minutes, come into the city and see the nexus on fire. No one would have reported it. Danny and I tend to be assholes and we like to joke around while still doing our job. It's more fun then being an uptight cop that will shoot you in the face for going 2 miles above the speed limit. So as a medic/firefighter we were on cruise control going 5mph around the city due to the shear fact that no one was reporting anything. You were the only person to report something and we responded to it. We did not recieve one 911 call or an advert about any fire/injury/death. Most of the time injuries are found out when someone chases down your ambulance screaming into their mic for a heal.