Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Silent Death Unban Request

silentdeath631

First of all I would like to say there are 2 Silent Death's me and the money exploiter... I'm not the money exploiter. Check my steam id.

1. Your in-game name:Silent Death

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP 3.0

3. The Banning admin:I really don't know... It mayt have been DNA or John.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:24223185

5. Reason for ban: I killed the mayor without posting a warning advert. I wasn't aware that was a rule. I was told by someone else to kill him... I won't do it again. Sorry.

Edited by Rizon

Right before the PERP server restarted, you decide to mow down over 8+ users at spawn. The way you were driving you did it on purpose, and beofre 20 second before the server restarts.

Tell me why i should i unban, if you cannot conduct yourself responsibly even when restarts are happening?

Rizon... yes, I admit is was very childish of me to run people over in the spawn. What you didn't see though, was that some of it was an accident. I was driving with Justin Harrington in the car and a cop threw a random spikestrip in the road. It hit my back right tire because I swerved off the road. I was trying to drive when my car randomly turned and slide left into 2 people standing and talking in front of the BP gas pumps. It was a mistake and I got out and apologized to them. The cop then started shooting at me so I dodged his shots and he RDM'd Justin so I jumped into the car and some how while he was shooting at me [i was driving off btw] i was going about 35-40 near spawn and was getting ready to stop and I had accidentally put on cruise control [which i do alot because my Razor mouse is very sensitive]. And I ran into more people... at this time there were like 1-2 minutes left so yes... i started driving around looking for the cop to run over... i saw him at spawn so i ran into like 4+ people all waiting for server restart... I'm very sorry and.... I told DNA that I have 2 accounts becuase my OTHER account was a complete misunderstanding of the rules... Carter Reynolds (the accoutnt hat got banned last night,) I understand why i should be banned on that one. Sorry Rizon and any other admins... It was very childish and I promise it won't happen again.

Also, I'm saying this for both accounts

Carter and Silent Death...

I would REALLY love my silent death account back more because I had a lot of stuff on there (levels and stuff)...

and again.. I'm very very sorry.

well... am I going to get unbanned its almost been 2 days without a response from Rizon. I really wanna be unbanned...

Edited by Papa John
double post

You must realise that just because the server is restarting that you can do whatever you want. Under no circumstance shall you break server rules and mass cdm.

I don't want to see or hear about things you shouldn't be doing. Unbanned.