Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Joe42

I want to start by saying that this made it look like only vagina did it but that however is not the case. Multiple admins did it I did it to him he did it to me some others did it to him he did it back and nobody was complaint and everyone was having a good time. This may look like its just my 2 cents but it's not I was just as involved and just as guilty.

Point being, you aren't supposed to do this, regardless of the circumstances. I didn't single out one admin. This is just the pic that shows proof. You slapped in there once or twice I believe. Honestly, You, Misterinvalid, and Simon always do this.

We are just having fun you seem to be the only one who gets hurt about this. If any player and i mean ANYONE else complained I would stop but its just you every time trying to ruin us having some fun. If we want to dick around at LR and it's hurting nobody and effecting no gameplay why should you care?

I don't know why you reported this when we stopped after you asked us too.. As said, it wasnt disrupting anyones gameplay, until you said stop no one asked us to stop. It was also during the time someone was using !buy to slap all the CT's to one health or slay all, so we were joining in on the fun. I think there may of been one liget round where they slapped me around a bit (again, I didn't care, it was amusing.)

I guess my basic points were: We werent disrupting gameply & we stopped when we were asked.

This was during war day where Vagina knows I just dick around and find drugs and again ONLY you complain about it NO other admin ever complains about it or player if players said stop we would. There are even Council members who see it and don't complain.