Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

{knock-knock} PennY - unban

killerdoberman

This information was taken from the ban thread.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/60562-Ban-report-knock-knock-PennY

1. Name: {knock-knock} PennY

2. Steam Id: forgot to get, i won't make that mistake again 8(STEAM_0:1:376785

3. Server: iceworld deathmatch

4. Reason: some kind of spam causing serverwide lag, idk what they were doing

5. Proof:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?go73cj628krz5ja

6. Comments:10 min ban

Sorry, I don't know where to find my steam ID.

I don't know why I was banned. I was playing on hellsgamers server on 1/19/2012. I logged off and the next day I noticed that I was banned from a server and didn't understand why.

I found the post listed above with my in-game user name, but I am unable to understand what it exactly means. Something to the effect that I caused a systemwide server lag? I was playing just fine. No lag. When I review the .jpg files it looks like I was switching teams every couple of seconds, which I was not. I played, I exited to my desktop, and went to sleep.

Can you revisit this ban? And explain to me why such a ban was issued? I'm just a 39 casual gamer, who gets play very little as fatherhood and providing for my family is my first priority. I just like to get away and play a few rounds at the end of day.

Please help me out.

Edited by RedDevil6193
STEAM_0:1:376785

Because I exited out of playing and somehow the server and my steam account didn't let go of each other. I wasn't switching teams. I was playing and then quit. The next thing I know I am banned.

It doesn't make sense that I would switch every few seconds. I just want to play. Look at my stats...I am a below average player, and my history doesn't match what happened.

I am coming clean. Everything I am telling is the truth. I have no need to lie. What do I need to do to show you this isn't my wrongful doing.

I don't understand why I don't have any stats...I'm pretty sure I have played on this server before. Here is a screen shot of my history. I have recently configured this new computer and downloaded a new copy of steam still using my existing steam user name and password.

historyap.png

What do I need to do? I don't understand what happened. I go on and off different servers and never had this problem. It has to be a crazy fluke. I haven't played in months, and the second day back on CS:S and this happens. I don't know what to say or do. It sucks being banned from Hellsgamers! You have some of the best servers and players on the web and I don't want to lose out on that. Please rethink this.

Please unban me! I am sorry that my computer has caused a system-wide server lock up, I can tell you that it this was not done intentionally. I still don't know what exactly happened. I don't cheat. I have a part of Hellsgamers for a couple of years (invited by a friend). I haven't played CS:S or any Steam game for the better parts of 6 months due to the lack of performance of my old computer. And as I already stated, I recently put together a new computer and started playing again. Please unban me!

I apologize for what happened, and I am asking permission to play on Hellsgamers servers once again!