Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TawelAPeryglus

TawelAPeryglus

1. Your in-game name: [TASU]TawelAPeryglus

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP 3 Lite

3. The Banning admin: Unknown

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:23020987

5. Reason for ban: MASS RDM, I was playing PERP and I was in the role as a police officer and I caught a crowd of people in front of The Bank of America(I believe its called that), someone shot a police officer and so I ran over to fire upon the person who was firing. I was just doing what I was believe is what I was suppose to do. I went over to the corpse of the user I shot to retrieve his UZI for evidence. Someone then picked up the UZI and I chased them so I could arrest them as they would not drop it. He then ran into the Bank of America and was hiding behind someone with an AK-47, the user with the AK-47 then shot and killed me. We argued for a few minutes but then came to a conclusion and I apologised as I didn't know it was wasn't against the rules for someone to take evidence (as I was told) and the user who shot and killed me though I was going to kill him as another police officer was performing RDM with and because I accidentally hit him he thought I was after him. This argument was ended but after a few minutes of me just walking about in the Nexus I was kicked for MASS RDM and Permanently Band.

Before apologising I wish to know two things.

1. Why did this get me banned, did I do something wrong without realising etc.

2. What does it actually mean MASS RDM cause I'm really unsure and don't understand it.

Just to make sure you do not misinterpreitate the attitude on how I typed this I would like you to understand that I was calm and even though disappointed happy because I put my self through a procedure which makes me happy and calm. I would also like to state that I will apologise for any mistakes I have preformed which lead me to getting banned and also will negotiate everything politely, formally, honestly and maturely as long as you do the same. Just to also state I am honest person and I disprove of lying and lairs. Over and out.

Edited by Rizon