Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG 24/7 Abbottabad Deathmatch

nrobnu

"SlimJim" STEAM_0:1:11971522 slayed me for the 3rd time tonight (01/26/12 @ 1 AM CST). In the past I've been slapped and slayed multiple times by this guy. He gets mad when he gets killed multiple times and starts spamming the mic with if you come over here again, etc. I'm just tired of coming on each night and this guy feeling as if no one will know because it's late.

Edited by nrobnu

if you check the logs you will see he got slayed 1 time.. and it was cuase he was talking smack to me....1 time not 3..so wa wa cry baby. i dont abbuse crap and anytime HG dont want that $40 amonth just let me know

I said you've slayed me and slapped me multiple times in the past buddy and tonight added up to be the 3rd time for slaying. I guess you think because you pay $40 a month you can do anything well I guess it's up to whoever controls this thing. My reply was to your cussing on the mic about how if I come over there you will "f****** kill me". Pretty sad if you really are 40 years old and act the way you do. The $40 a month comment just proves your arrogance...

Edited by nrobnu