Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

got permabanned

Cv23

1. Your in-game name:Komer Homer

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp 4.5

3. The Banning admin:cpl.corona?

4. Your Steam-Id: Steam_0:0:48004355

5. Reason for ban:Admin disrespect and cdm

Me and my friend were playing in perp after i had just gotten unbanned and we were chaseing a white van as cops, the van pulled over and my friend got out and told the person to get out, as he was doing this the banning admin came over and yelled at him for not using the /me command. my friend didnt understand what the admin was saying and asked him politely to type. the admin then all caps raged at him first saying "CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW" i then typed in "all caps isn't allowed in this server" and he continued to use all caps while explaining it so i got upset that he was being a bad admin and i typed " you can't use all caps, use /y for that dumbfuck" he then immediatly stopped what he was doing and turned around and with his mic he said "do you want to get banned for admin disrespect..actually hang on." he then stopped and started fileing a ban on me so i got mad at him even more so i ran him over with my car. i could have handled the situation better yes, but he was the second admin that banned me without warning or talking to me so i got upset. (i know this doesn't matter but i want to put it out there) i've spent close to three days on the server and was even thinking about donating. i dont want to have to stop playing forever for something that i personaly think was justified. if i should be banned could you please change the ban to a one-two week ban (thats what i think justified would be) i love perp and want to continue on the server. Thank you