Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

Aceofwings

1. Your in-game name:Justin Harrington

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: Perp

3. The Blacklisting admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:23064835

5. Reason for blacklist:Rdm

So I waited 20 min for an admin to get this cop's spike strip out of the way.The cop just looks at it and doesn't do anything until lovley Rizon comes. He removes the spike strip and so rizon acourse talks to the fail cop for a while. So i get in my car and my gang goes into orginization saying to kill the cop that did that. SO i hit the cop and purposly not hit the admin so i dont rdm the other 2 in back of the fail cop. So Rizon stun sticks me out of my car,i die. ANd he says "you need a time out". Now im banned for 3 days for hitting some one. I don't think that I should have a 3 day ban for hitting a cop. I don't understand how lots of others have cdmed and just was kicked. Why 3 days? I don't even have a record for cdming. Please help, i also just bought gold vip 5 days previous.

Also,my friend asked kigen to view this and he was banned for 1 day,some one help, sorry for what i did -.-

Edited by Aceofwings

• Executive Council

You have a record for bans, this would be your third.

I don't know why you would ever think it acceptable to RDM the dude while I was talking to him and almost running me over with your car (I was badly injured). It was entirely disrespectful and against the rules.

Escuse me, I never had 3 bans,please look. And you not only banned me you banned me freind for asking for 24 hours. Also your badly injured buy i would of gladly paid you money so you can go to the guy to get healed,hell i would of gave you a ride.And my history of bans have nothing to do with rdming,not even close to the range. Also i never had 3 bans so thats very in accurate , so next time look it up.

I also apologize for hitting the guy and "majorily injuring you" to get my 3 day ban . Come to think of it i played all other games i never get banned so much for doing a little thing wrong. I get a whole cop and mayor raid for no reason ,and then they get a warning. The mayor was growing weed one time and all he did was get kicked, i "majorly injure a admin" i get banned for 3 days. For freaks sake im paying 15 dollars a month, that doesnt mean take away 3 days of membership for "majorily injuring you".PLease think about it

Edited by Aceofwings

• Executive Council

http://kigen.co/hg/aceofwings-banhistory.png - Ban history.

Your friends ban is separate from your ban and has already been dealt with.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/632989634198223536/E998DECA9983BD761D9D7077C24B721C27B79469/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/632989634198222295/6BACCBBB6DF6ECA66A5FC3CB0B164B2627996558/

I was in the middle of handling the road spikes as an admin when you ran us over. Basically, you were interfering with me dealing with the situation.