Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UNBAN Ashton Seibert

Seibeash14

Hi i am ashton seibert, i think its afensive when the admin chooses to watch me kill 1 guy while other ppl not being watch are slaughtering people. that is my point that i should be unbaned,its not fair,he was afk n had a ak out so y not. But ppl slaughter people that are unarmed n not even 1 lecture wtf...

Edited by Rizon

Ashton, You rdm'ed me before i even was done with my loading screen, my question to you is why?

Don't just rdm someone that just joined the server, if you were a cop you should warn me once i start moving not just act on impulse.

Ashton.seibert1.My rp name is Ashton Seibert

[HG]24/7 PERP 3 Lite Server lFastDLl NoLaG l. IP=75.126.83.210:27015

I think his name was bigjohn.

I dont know that long leter thingy name but mine is seibeash14

I quote "Mass RDM" Now how do i mass RDM when all i do is grow the maj n sell it for money. I personaly think i was banned because our misunderstanding with bigjohn n he had to say sorry to us. And he wanted to get back at me i hate it when they do that stuff thats personaly what i think. But i should be unbaned because people allways RDM more then me. There are allways raids, and real mass RDM, but i kill 1 person with ak out but its so much of a big deal??????????

~~~~~~~~~~~~Ashton_Seibert

Rizon i dont think you got that story straight because i dont kill anybody without gun. That is the truth, if u had a ak out i probually did shoot u. And also why ban me perminitally???I could c being ban a day or 2 but why perminant just asking???

Edited by Seibeash14

Like a said before "Wait until the person completely joins the server than ask them to put thier gun away instead of rdm'ing me when i wasn't even a threat to you.

Story striaght? my issue with you is that you are rdm'ing someone when they just join the server, and how i know you killed me is the logs show it. Your issue with Bigjohn you need to settle with him another time.

Your Temp Banned

Wait it out.