Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Artillery abuse's admin again......

Darklord

Well again Artillary you abuse your admin once more when i came into the crackhouse server and you switched me i left went to another server and you had the need to follow me so after you get owned again .. you proceed to ban me from all the HG servers np dude already sent the e-mail to who i said i was going to and told him what you said but no worries you win i wont be back to HG....

i would like to see how you explain why you banned me from all the servers this time ........when we were not even on HG servers.....

cya

Darklord -- Snikerz - htduck -- WTF???

Edited by Artillery

Yes, I am tired of your terrible attitude. This happens anytime something you don't like happens to you - the best example being that I switch you because teams are uneven.

As I told you last time, when teams become uneven the last person who kills me gets switched - that's how I do it. Last time I did that, you called me a fucking asshole and then left. That's not the only time you've called me an asshole and then left. But I finally realize why you're mad though; because I switched you, you couldn't camp on the roof anymore and be positive and then chalk your success up as skill when it wasn't.

I didn't follow you to another server; our server was getting quiet so I left and ended up on the one you were on. Sure, you killed me a few times on that server - so what? The reason I banned you, is because you're insufferable ass - not because you killed me. I'm not going to put up with your shitty Know-It-All-I-Am-Better-Than-You attitude regardless of whose server it is. I told you why I did what I did and if that short circuits your brain, well, that's not my fault.

Edited by enigma#

Like i said ---- admin abuse --- still say you cant stand being killed.. and most people that know me know i dont camp and most times i am running around with a knfe so....

so being good now is a reason to get banned from Hg's servers even though we were on another sever not HG's and just because you dont like me thats not admin abuse ??

ask anyone that was in there if i called you anything they will tell the truth unlike you.. when you switched me all i did was leave...you followed...it was not quiet in HG's server

Edited by Darklord

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/40458

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/68972

It doesn't look like there's any crosschat between you two. Maybe mostly voice chat/steam chat.

Please explain why is there is so much animosity OTHER than the teamswitching.

Regardless,

I'm not exactly sure why we are switching people, considering he's ranked 122 and you're ranked 14.

Artillery?

I expect to see only professional replies from both of you.

Edited by enigma#

eNiGMa There was no cross chat and i dont play with voices and dont use my mic.. i dont really know why he does what he does at first i just asked him to stop his very first response was i can do what i want

so after the last time this happened which was awhile ago if i came into Hg server and saw artillary i left and went to another server this time it was only switching teams and when i left he followed me why i dont know...the first time was slapping,couldnt type,put in spectate mode,constant switching of team. (as in back and forth back and forth so i couldnt keep playing it was annoying )

and as i said this time we were not even on HG's server.....when i got banned from all of HG's servers....

and just like him saying he can do what he wants he will prob say no he didnt but this time i toldhim i was e-mailing homer on it he said it doesnt matter homer wont do anything anyway he never does....

his exact words.....

Darklord