Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kigen Admin Abuse on PERP 3 Lite

jimmy161993

1. Abuser name: HG | Kigen [TC]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:13800814

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 PERP 3 Lite Server | FastDL | NoLaG | HeLLsGamers.com

4. About what time: 4:35-4:40PM

5. PROOF: N/A, But i have many witnesses

6. Please tell us about the incident: A little bit ago in the Perp 3 Lite server i decided to check out a small weapon shop created by Mark Jig, steam id STEAM_0:1:48168262. I walked in and saw Mark moving a light around, then Kigen barges in without reason and arrests him;no questions asked. Mark returned and asked Kigen why he had been arrested, Kigen replied, "Selling of illegal weapons." Then Mark protested that he did not know what Kigen was talking about. Kigen just kept telling him to stop talking. Then i interrupted, "I probably shouldn't interfere, but I saw Mark moving a light and then you (Kigen) barged in and arrested him instantly." And kigen went silent, looked at us both, then kicked us. I', not saying Kigen deserves a ban, but just a warning maybe because his actions were selfish and unreasonable.

Thanks for your time my rp name is : Vladimir Tod...Steam id is: STEAM_0:1:40018192

• Executive Council

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/632989634252651638/2DC7344036480BE6EA2F6AFEE209728FBD70885C/

Weapon in question.

I was trying to get the mayor to issue an arrest warrant on Mark Jig. But the mayor said Mark Jig wasn't on the warrant screen. So I ended up having to arrest Mark Jig.

Please stop accusing abuse without proof.

Edited by Kigen

Thank you for the report. However, it doesn't seem to be abuse because apparently Mark Jig was arguing that he did not have a gun, when in fact he did have a gun. Kigen apparently told Mark Jig to stop arguing several times before he was kicked.

If Kigen had no admin at all, Kigen would have still been able to arrest Mark Jig (as a cop), even without a warrant.

He used his admin powers to delete the weapon because the Mayor said he could not give an arrest warrant because the screen was glitched and Mark Jig's name was not appearing on the screen.

As for why you (Vladimir Tod) were kicked was, Kigen already told Mark Jig to stop arguing about the weapon, which you were aware of. Then after Mark Jig was done (or nearly done) arguing, you interjected your comment about it being a random arrest, which re-ignited the argument between you three.

Kicking you wasn't technically abuse. Kigen did in fact give a warning to stop the arguments. And Mark Jig clearly did have a weapon and was just being argumentative in nature.

I would ask Kigen to try to have a little more patience and latitude with players. Players should be able to speak their mind (as long as it's not disrespectful, overly argumentative, or harassing in nature). But let me be clear: I don't think Kigen did anything wrong.