Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Another Admin on PERP (Metagaming/Threatening illegal ban)

jimmy161993

1. Abuser name: HG | BigjohnMS [L] #CSS HELL

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:28716613

3. What server:[HG] 24/7 PERP 3 Lite Server

4. About what time: 5:28PM Eastern

5. PROOF:http://imgur.com/DVbvr

6. Please tell us about the incident: Just showing proof of corrupt admin on Perp, he is not the only one.

He raided a home and was killed(failed), when he died he demanded to be finished in OOC chat (MetaGaming!) Then he demanded again or else the innocent defender of the home would be banned.

My previous report is still awaiting info and i'll get that asap, currently BigJohn continues rdm and abuse.

Thanks.

Edited by Rizon

Dude 1st of all thats not metagaming and 2nd of all its a game did u really think that you would get banned for that the whole reason everyone typed ha ha afterwards cause it was funny so if u cant play the GAME and have fun than dont play Thanks....

RDM and Raiding is 2 completely different things maybe u should learn the difference

When he said "finish me" he was referring to someone else not directly to the situation that happened at the home he had raided. Just a misunderstanding.

This is not directly abuse, just a violation of the server rules.

This is situation has been handled.

Not Abuse.

~Closed

Edited by Rizon