Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just kinda weird. HG|Kix

DarkZeUs

1. Abuser name: VeryGames HG| Kix

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:5789516

3. What server: 24/7 Dust 2 DM

4. About what time: 6:38 PM

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/0v/kix.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: I always play on this server. Kix enters, plays for a few, then randomly and without warning, decides to gag me. I haven't chatted a single word to him or anyone the whole time. So I asked on the mic why I was gagged since I wasn't chatting. Then he silenced me, and stated "There, that's better. It's peaceful." No warnings, no nothing. He did tell me to STFU, but only after he gagged me. I thought it was pretty fail. I then asked through someone else for him to come to teamspeak so we can discuss the odd circumstance, he never responded to anyone. Even to another admin talking to him through admin chat. IMOP, kinda dull behavior for a Veteran HG member with admin. **Addition so that there is total clarity, I was doing a few voice impressions that I do. Which the whole server likes it, so. If someone tells me to stop, admin or not, I do.

I gagged u coz u were spamming the mic and trash talking to the level that irrirtated players. I was going to silence you but I used the wrong command, instead I used gag. Apparently U kept trash talking and make irritated voices so I silenced you. I dont see you tried to have me come to TS to talk about the circumstances. If you did I apologize, I was concentrating in my game.

So u saw me told u to STFU and why would you kept talking crap in there? Fail? Ya you are sir.

Kix, you gagged him and then told him to STFU.. Crap talking is part of the game. Idk if there was warning before the 'gag' or not, since there is no proof of it, but please try not to spam the server, Dark. And try to give fair warning before punishing someone, kix.