Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wolfman abuse

ToXiC.

1. Abuser name: wolfman

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:39010301

3. What server: jailbreak

4. About what time: 11:35 pm est

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/?xlb9i7k7xxrascp

6. Please tell us about the incident: wolfman on t decieded to lead about an hour before this dem after multiple warnings in both admin and all chat he decieded to proceed leading. i had no proof so i couldnt post this. but doc brown gave him lead as t i warned again along with almost every other admin in the server saying "Ts Cant Lead" noone listened and gave him lead multiple times. including a admin who warned him earlier. wolfman thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants and it shouldnt be alowed. tcg and a bunch of other admins were there too, just incase you want to question them too since this demo doesnt show everything.

At least 5 admins told him not too do it and he did do it anyway.

Ontop of that there was a problem earlier today of him free slaying Foxie and would not even talk about the matter to people. The lead said to get on bacon wolf man was behind bacon Foxie shot him and wolf man slated him.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/wy/screen_shot_2012-02-03_at_10_05_35_pm.png

I admit I was leading as a terrorist "as a joke" since every lead was dying and even though I also admit that I don't pay attention to admin chat 24/7 I didn't see the "5" admins which is an exaggeration I'm sure telling me to stop. Honestly toxic you are looking to make nothing into something. No one seemed to have a problem with me joking around besides you two. It wasn't an everyday thing.

As for the "freeslay" you are saying I did towards foxie. I was clearly on my beacon when doc had told me to get on the beacon it was slightly delayed because I was typing the answer but isn't there a grace period of 3 seconds per order before you start freeshooting. Honestly he was slayed for baiting and freeshooting not just because I just felt like it.

After further review of both demos the first one can be him goofing about him being lead since it was only one minute taken from that round so this can swing both ways. Nonetheless DON'T GIVE OUT ORDERS AS A T OR GIVE IT TO A SPECTATOR IF I CATCH ANYONE DOING THIS IT WILL RESULT IN A LONG BAN

The second demo that was a freeslay of that round you WERE CLEARLY NOT ON THE BEACON LIKE THE REST. You clearly weren't answering a question as well when this happened since doc didn't give a question out yet for the trivia. Also before you say he was baiting and shit right at that time you slayed him he wasn't that close for baiting either.

So to my conclusion this will be your only chance if i hear anything from your stupid shenanigans and with concrete proof you will not be in our servers anymore.

Got it? Good.