Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP-Related issue - Cannot go un-addressed any longer

larz

There is a severe absence of staff on the perp server, and it's getting difficult and annoying to play the server, If admins/moderators cannot become more active, I'm begging the community, mostly the higher-ranking staff to promote certain individuals on the server who stand out and have the activity and maturity to assist in handling the server while other admins are unable to.

HG needs help now, not in a week.

I also would like to take some time to thank the people who do come on every so often when they're able to and help. This person is DirtyDNA

All servers always need more admins.

Bottom line is ..us leadership cannot be everywhere at all times. This is why we have the Ban Request section of the forums. This is why we have teamspeak3. This is why we have STEAM, and this is why we have the option to purchase admin.

Like I said ..we cannot be everywhere at all times of the day. The amount of servers with the leadership size that we have is impossible for that to happen. We are people.

Solutions:

• Get a demo, SS, steamids and names ..post a report on the forums.
  • Hop into teamspeak, get in the helpdesk, talk to an advisior/manager of that division
  • Add us on steam.
  • Buy admin yourself. (for the servers you are able to buy admin on)

/rant

Edited by JessicaJoy

all servers always need more admins.

Bottom line is ..us leadership cannot be everywhere at all times. This is why we have the ban request section of the forums. This is why we have teamspeak3. This is why we have steam, and this is why we have the option to purchase admin.

Like i said ..we cannot be everywhere at all times of the day. The amount of servers with the leadership size that we have is impossible for that to happen. We are people.

Solutions:

• get a demo, ss, steamids and names ..post a report on the forums.
  • hop into teamspeak, get in the helpdesk, talk to an advisior/manager of that division
  • add us on steam.
  • buy admin yourself.

/rant

nuff said