Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

black listed for Role playing?

ShellShock

1: Jamaul LeShits

2: HG 24/7 PERP 3 evocity

3: Datzy

4: STEAM_0:1:19170788

5: hello any and all hellsgaming admins. I was playing your evocity garrysmod role play server and became a police officer. Everything was fine and I heard shots in the sub area (housing area by the lake) so I went to check it out. I died and was finished off before respawning in the starting area. I went on with my business and heard someone on the radio say (shots fired in sub area need backup) so I responded as a normal cop would. I showed up and immediately heard a civilian say "I'm going to shoot you with my phys gun bang bang" in a real world situation that's threatening to end a life which results in death. So I shot him in the head to make him unconcious and saw another civilian beside him (at a crime scene) causing trouble. He started to run and I yelled "We've got a runner take him down" and I shot him unconcious. In a real life situation he would have either been chased by the police or tazed. I shot him (UNCONCIOUS) I didn't finish him off. After that I was acused of breaking "NLR". The mayor demoted me and [HG] members said and I quote "your an idiot jamaul" I questioned why I was demoted and defended myself being harrased in "OOC" chat. That was followed by someone saying and I quote "shellshock are you jamaul?" I replied yes and he said "Ok you're black listed k thanks" Minutes later I'm banned from the server for the reason of acting as a cop in a real life or role play situation. Also as I was asking question of my demotion other HG members were telling me to shut up and move on because "it's over" if you admins / owners can address this issue as I love your RP server that would be brilliant. Again, I was just role playing the way it was meant to be played and nothing more.

Edited by AnonyHorse