Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I was banned by an abusive admin from gmod perp 3

Waterypyro

1. Your in-game name: Waterypyro (character name Tyrone Leshits)

2. Server that you were blacklisted on:Gmod Perp 3 rp

3. The Blacklisting admin: Superskreech

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:20032568

5. Reason for blacklist: Id first like to start off by letting you know i am african american i was in the server when the mayor (Superskreech) had bumped the income tax to 20% just cause and was driving around the town in both lanes with his limo disregarding rp and running into other people i personaly witnessed him hitting people head on with his limo and then threatening them with getting kicked and or banned. he pulled his limo infront of the bank and parked right in the middle of the street the people that saw it commented on how he needs to move his car and he said i rather like this parking spot. during the conversation i had said n***a once now i say this in real life to friends i understand that it can be considered racist but i didnt say n****r he told me to not use a racist term i said on mic " Awwwww man alright then" and he said good you better stop and i jokingly said awwww man this guy with the threats and he started saying how he would ban me over and over and i just kept saying awwwww man alright. now i stopped using the n word after he told me not to but he banned me for racism even though i stopped after his warning. i dont care if i get unbanned it would be nice but i would rather see this power hungry admin removed than be unbanned.

since when was n***a used in the past i believe the correct use of the term is n****r and i never said that and the fact was he told me to stop and i did he gave me the warning and i understood it and still got banned just cause. its more about the fact of him shitting on all the rules and not caring. ps i like how fast you wrote this post off arent you supposed to give everybody a chance to fight there case.

Edited by Waterypyro
typo

Thanks for being Professional and banning somebody who stoped after the admin said so.

Well, actually, you didnt. In your second post, you said the N-word two more times. So you didn't...

Edit: That's what got you banned, not your third post. And even if it's explaining the situation, you can still "bleep" it out

Edited by HorseRanger