Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

LoL- Unable to Connect

VeN

So recently i've been getting an error after the champion select screen saying that its unable to connect.

I have 2 options to either cancel the application or retry.If i press retry i get into the game.But i can't use programs like LoL replay as it won't won't either record the game or allow me to watch it after.

After searching for a solution I found this http://www.firebind.com/lol_applet.php

It checks the ports for LoL.

The results were this

It seems a port is actually failing to recieve or transmit data.

Is there anyway to fix it?

The latest patch for League is for some reason conflicting with third party programs that involve LoLClient (i.e. LoLRecorder). If you want to record LoL games, you'll have to play in windowed and just use screen recording programs like Xfire/Fraps/Xsplit etc...

The latest patch for League is for some reason conflicting with third party programs that involve LoLClient (i.e. LoLRecorder). If you want to record LoL games, you'll have to play in windowed and just use screen recording programs like Xfire/Fraps/Xsplit etc...

Yes,I've heard about this also but it has nothing to do with this.

There is something wrong with my ports :[

(Also the LoL recorder was updated so that it won't conflict with the client anymore)