Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

photoshop help

FukLife

I am looking for someone that is really good with photoshop that can make banners, signatures, etc for a special request if possible would like to talk on steam to whoever would beable to do this so if your up for it please give me a shout on steam or send me a message on here via pm

Thanks all!

:)

Talk to HG | JessicaJoy [M] or any member of the graphics team!

[HG] ENIGM0 [G]

[HG] R3venant [G]

[HG] Flare [G]

[HG] g1L [G] << This guy if you want an animated sig/avatar

HG | Isaac [G]

Oh yeah, and try to use the following template just to make it clear of what you want. :)

1. Colours: 
2. What do you want it to say: 
3. Any specific font: 
4. Background: 
5. What images: 

Enigmo please learn to read what i say first lol. I want to talk to you either by via pm or on steam chat NOT ON HERE that's why i didn't fill a form out to begin with of what i am looking for!

Um If you would like to add me on steam go right ahead we can talk further about it on there thanks.

I would help you, if I was actually commited to the Graphics team, but my work isn't consistent enough -.-

Just cause you don't have the [G] tag doesn't mean you can't do work for others! Keep up what your doing and we may consider you again. Like R3v said..

We aren't just giving it out to anyone that uses photoshop. Cletus asked to be apart of the team so ENIGM0 and I gave him a trial period so we could see the type of work he is capable of, he was denied the position. We want to take our roles seriously, and not have people join the group that aren't deserving of it.