Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ExGBrian.j2 Kicking for no reason without warning

Tcg10737

1. Abuser name: ExGBrian.j2

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33921598

3. What server: HG JB

4. About what time: 9:50 Central

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/ge/screen_shot_2012-02-09_at_9_55_51_pm.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: He kicked someone who wanted a trivia about the Jewish faith for no reason and no warning

1. Abuser name: ExGBrian.j2

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33921598

3. What server: HG JB

4. About what time: 9:50 Central

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/ge/screen_shot_2012-02-09_at_9_55_51_pm.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: He kicked someone who wanted a trivia about the Jewish faith for no reason and no warning

This in fact was not true because i did give an intended reason. Just saying jews is not clear yes i forgot to give a warning but if he wanted to do it on Jewish Faith he wouldve said Jewish Faith.

He said Jews which just saying the word jew is not Anti Semitic even in the slightest way.

well its just circumstantial though like i said he couldve made it clearer and i forgot to give a warning. Shit happenes the player couldve came back and i wouldve talked to him about it if he asked.

He did come back and ask about it you just ignored him. You can't just go around kicking people because they say jew I understand your jewish but there is a difference between being Anti-Smeteic and just mentioning jewish people.

well its just circumstantial though like i said he couldve made it clearer and i forgot to give a warning. Shit happenes the player couldve came back and i wouldve talked to him about it if he asked.

i didnt see chat sorry