Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request: Pinhead

Farcry550

Your in-game name: Pinhead

Server that you were banned on: 75.126.83.192:27015

The Banning admin: Not an admin- Shepherd

Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:3755047

Reason for ban: Okay, I probably won't be unbanned, but I at least want to know HOW long I'm banned. So I joined the server at 4:00 in the morning. EVERYONE was killing everyone, spawn-propkilling, like 1 person was propkilling, and the other 2 where killing eachother and the propkiller. I didn't actually kill anyone until I got RDM'd like 3 times, so then I propkilled, then I became a guard and it turned into a huge deathmatch. Yeah, if you look at the gamelog, I did say "4:00 in the morning! No admins! Lets PARTAY!" And someone later asked if it was a deathmatch and they said "Yeah. No admins, 4:00 in the morning, that basically spells WAR." Well, we where still killing, and then everyone left. There was two peole left (Like Loniez and Shepherd) and I accidentally killed Loniez. Shepherd said he had to report me. I tried to explain that I joined the server while it was a deathmatch. And again, I probably won't get unbanned, but I at least want to know the duration.

Thanks,

Pinhead

Edited by Vao