Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

bobulu101

Hello my names is bobulu101 on steam my perp 3.0 name is Marshall Mathers. I would like to unbanned kevin accused me of racism when i wasn't implying racism at all I was explaining to him the racist ways and the friendly way of the N word in ooc but i am banned for 15 days which i think is outrageous for such a little incident i would like to be unbanned please. I am a good player in the server i never raid and obey the laws but everyone has their mistakes. I would like to be unbanned please name is bobulu101 perp name Marshall Mathers. I was going to maybe buy the vip this week but i am banned so im not sure if I would now.

Edited by Vao

My name is Marshall Mathers.I was banned on the server Perp 3.0.I am not sure of the banning admin al I know is Kevin made the report.My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:38547886. My request is to be unbanned. I wanted to be unbanned because for one i am banned for 15 days. I was banned for inderect racism what i mean by that is that i was explaining to kevin audi the friendly and racist ways of the N word I was not directly insulting anyone and he took it to seriously in my opinion. I would like to be unbanned please.