Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PixelDick Unban Request

PixelDick

Hello HG, I have been banned for most likely the reason of being in another clan that you guys don't like. The thing is that I was unbanned after i made my previous thread, a couple months ago, and did not even go into the hg servers that day, besides once to test if i was unbanned, which i was. next day, i try to go on the bhop server (which is just amazing, good job on that server), and was banned. I want to point out that when it comes to clan bans between players, is not a good idea. I hope I can get unbanned by tomorrow latest.. i wanted to mainly check up here to see if it was possibly a mistake made by the clan, because i hadn't been in the server the previous day. I don't know if this is ok, but I would like to talk to the owner of the clan in steam about some reccomendations. I don't want to leave my current clan, i don't want to ruin yours, im not immature, and i certainly have never done anything to get banned. If it has to be that i have to leave my other clan, then so be it. I hope this application is accepted, and wish everyone in HG the best. My steam id is STEAM_0:0:40366874.

Thank you, Pixel

Name: Pixel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40366874

Banned on: All servers