Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dota 2 Beta Give Away (One invite only)

Mx_Paladin -Asian-

Congrats to Anonymau5 for winning number (42)

Hey fellas I won a Playdota beta key today but I recently got into the beta anyways through the Valve's Hardware survey a few weeks ago so there's no reason for me to redeem the key on my steam account and waste one invite.

Now according to lots of various sources trying to confirm, the play dota comes most likely comes with 2 EXTRA invites.

HOW THIS WILL WORK: I give you the key, you redeem it, IF you do happen to receive 2 extra invites in your inventory we will use steam trading to transfer those back over to me and if not then oh well :)

SPECIAL OFFER FOR HG Donaters: The below requirements does not matter if you donated at least a total of $25 over your time here at HG.

So what is the catch/requirement to be eligible for this giveaway?

1. You must be in HG

2. I must know you or you know me (whether it be name only, I've met you in game, or any other means)

3. You must be able to trade games via steam trading (there are some people who have recently joined steam and their steam accounts are ineligible to use steam trading due to day limitations)

4. (Optional) Some Knowledge of DOTA 1/2. (I will ask simple questions to verify, HoN/LoL doesn't count)

SPECIAL OFFER FOR HG Donaters: The above requirements does not matter if you donated at least a total of $25 over your time here at HG.

THIS OFFER WILL BE VALID TILL THE END OF THE DAY I WILL PICK A WINNER TODAY AT MIDNIGHT.

What method I will be using?

http://www.random.org/

When I confirm you are meeting the requirements I will allow you to choose a number between 1-100

Being able to do requirement four will allow you to pick two numbers.

POST HERE TO ENTER

IF YOU HAVE NOT PICKED A NUMBER FOR YOURSELF AT THE END OF THE GIVE AWAY I WILL ASSIGN ONE TO YOU

Contestants:

ExGBrian ( 35 / 59 )

O-Prime ( ? ) Gave him 50

Anonyamu ( 42 / 84 )

Edited by Mx_Paladin -Asian-
Give away FINISHED

Okay Brian pick a number.

My question to you about dota 2 (if you answer right I will assign you an extra number)

What ideal time to creep pull or double stack?

Most camps can be stacked by getting the neutral camp's aggro around the 51-53 second mark.

My number is 59

if the question is right i want my second number to be 35