Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Such crap

Megusta

1 Tack

2. idk

3 Garys mod server Dark RPG or something

4. like 10:00pm or at most 30min before

5. Tack sucks

6. I had apparently a Stacked doors (a gate behind a regular door) but so does every1 and i had Hyperactive Q with me and since hes an admin i thought nothing was wrong because he was 1 of my gangsters and in walks this ass of a person and says to remove (which i would of done but he deleted them) and then he says "i already have a problem with you" (no remembrence of it) and then because he comes in and does this in such a fucking gay manner and it seems we are done i say fuck off because he wasnt leaving and being a fa**** he kicked me for a non-specified reason... This server HAS to get better admins because there is alot of people who think that they get kicked for fucked up reasons........I HATE dealing with people like this

How do i get proof? ....im banned from the server and im not 100% raging (99%) Admins on the server need to get better some ive hears voices that lead me to believe they are 5 and others are just so damn bad......i want to be unabanned there is no way to get proof..i cant print out the picture or anything[video=youtube;h05ZQ7WHw8Y]

[video=youtube;viLa20xgMfM]

you didn't get kicked for the door stack you get kicked for your attitude, i told you to fix the door stack over mic 2 times and then over text, it was not tell i removed it that you responded with "everyone else does it" i responded that does not matter, you responded in mimicking me, i stated that you got banned for disrespect before don't make it happen again, you said"fu** you". your attitude needs to change

as for the door

Space between doors must be 3 players apart (Including on map doors)
Edited by SuperSkreech

The only reason i said that is because you came in being already in a bad moood and being a pri** not saying it in a nice way at all (tone) and you dont even say why you "already have a problem with you" i was like omg this guy is being such a fag. My reasoning? EVERY1 ELSE DOES THIS AND THEY PROBABLY NEW IT WAS DOOR STACK I DIDN'T SO YOUR ATTITTUDE IF CHANGED WOULD OF BEARED A DIFFERENT RESULT.

• Executive Council

This isn't going to go anywhere without proof.

Megusta, you cannot disrespect admins in the server.

Not abuse.

~Locked