Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

king-x-paul Unban Request

kingxpaul

1. Your in-game name: king-x-paul

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] PERP 3 Roleplay Server

3. The Banning admin: I Apologize, Sourcebans wouldn't let me login to see the administrator who banned me.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:40212104

5. Reason for ban: I said the "N" Word, and i apologize for doing so, i am not really a racist and i enjoy [HG] Servers

Edited by Artillery

• Executive Council

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/488876812109640048/1DFBA1758D47310E67EE50BBF82DC64B2FBBB522/

Please explain to me why you and a bunch of your D1 members came into our PERP server and trolled it.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/488876812109640048/1DFBA1758D47310E67EE50BBF82DC64B2FBBB522/

Please explain to me why you and a bunch of your D1 members came into our PERP server and trolled it.

Referring to the screen shot taken, it says [D1] king-x-paul and [D1] Cleveland were kicked from the server, the reasoning behind that is in a group of about 10 people goofing off the word "N*GG*R" was said over Microphone and you kicked me and cleveland for it believing it was us. I myself telling the truth rejoined the server and called the admin who kicked me a "N" because i was kicked in the begging and i wasn't the first one who said it.

Beyond this, i apologize for the word i used in action of the time, even though i was not the one saying it on the microphone, the trolling was not purposed to anyone as a target we were just having fun in the city as so was everyone else, like i said there was mobs of people and we just joined in. Once again, sorry.. hope to play again. thus said if i get another chance i will be sure it won't happen again.

• Executive Council

You'll be unbanned.

But keep this in mind, if I see you doing any of this stuff again I will not let you off so easy.

~Locked