Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just wanted to say...

fordguy67

I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to .::HG-| Artillery -[Warpath]- for banning me (STEAM_0:0:12500301) without any reason or warning.

Not sure if it was my 4:1 kill ratio or that fact that you felt my screen name was racist (have you ever even seen the Chappelle Show???). Either way, thanks again.

If someone sees fit to unban me, then great. If not... I guess I'll have to move on.

Dude, I banned you because of your name "Fuck yo couch. N****r."

I went into spectate, spectated you, asked you to change your name at least 3 times and you didn't even stop moving to respond or make an attempt to change your name. You just kept playing.

That is why you were banned.

Here is a screenshot of his name.

fuckyo.jpg

Yes, the screen name is from the Rick James sketch in Chappelle's Show... Nothing racist about it. Sorry I didn't see your request(s) to change my name-- it's deathmatch. I don't pay too much attention to the chatting as I'm playing. Fair enough?

I can see how my screen name could have been offensive if you don't know what it's from, but really, shouldn't permanent bans be reserved for people disrespecting admins and hackers?

I can see how my screen name could have been offensive if you don't know what it's from

This is what we admins have to keep in mind as well. Not all players will understand references that people make, such as yours. Your name also had the N word in it which is a racial epithet. So to be fair to all players, we enforce rules against the use of such words.

On a side note, that skit was funny as hell.

"Charlie Murphy!!!"

Yes, the screen name is from the Rick James sketch in Chappelle's Show... Nothing racist about it. Sorry I didn't see your request(s) to change my name-- it's deathmatch. I don't pay too much attention to the chatting as I'm playing. Fair enough?

I can see how my screen name could have been offensive if you don't know what it's from, but really, shouldn't permanent bans be reserved for people disrespecting admins and hackers?

Actually he says fuck yo couch n***a, not ****** you fucking idiot. There is a difference genius.

P.S. ford sucks and you will not be unbanned.

:lame:

Wow, who the hell was talking to you? Does making retarded insults and locking the thread against replies make you feel better?

You're a fucking loser. I hope you get raped by a fire hydrant and die of explosive anal warts, fucktard.

Rufuge's crackhouse server is better than yours anyhow.

Cheers, bitch.

lol, cheers.