Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report: Cuka

Polar

1. Abuser name: Cuka

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:34262958

3. What server: DarkRP

4. About what time: 5:00 PM Anchorage,Alaska

5. PROOF: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/cuka.png/

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was around 64bit and Cuka because I was wondering was was going on I alt tab out to see who joined teamspeak and without warning Cuka kicks 64bit for no reason and hes an admin. I told him on steam why did you kick 64bit and he didn't respond.

Also, About like 4 or 5 months ago I made a abuse report on him for kicking me w/o warning.

so, epic fail , because i didn't know he was admin , and yes , i didn't warn , because i always warn and people never stop, after that , another admin kick me too , and i repeat , i didnt know he was admin

second : I put a reason, he broke the rules , because he put a camera in a shop, and move it so he see the things GUN DEaLER has , and , yes i answer u

Edited by ^TheRumor^

If another admin isn't conducting themselves appropriately, talk it over in admin chat first. If the individual is vastly out of line, report it here in the abuse thread. Admin's should NEVER use their powers on each other, it is very frowned upon and would most likely result in the termination of their administrative rights.

You should be focusing on working with other admins to make the server a fun and enjoyable environment for our player-base.

I do not want to see this happen again or severe action will be taken indefinitely.

Not Abuse.