Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse HG Jailbreak

I am a frequent player on the HG jailbreak server and today around 10:15am and admin came on HG | Rizon [dL]" STEAM_0:0:7578971. Instantly he gets lead and starts being disrespectful to me and other players. He freekills and because he is admin declines ever doing so. So Rizon continues to be disrespectful so I call him out on it and tell him that he is being an idiot. Then he tries to kick me and misspells my name thus making me obviously laugh at him. Then I rejoin and he is being disrespectful to other players still everyone is unhappy with this guy. Then without even addressing anyones name I say "did your mom forget to tuck you in last night?" After I say that without any warning he bans me. Now to me this seems like a serious abuse of admin powers in multiple cases. I love playing on HG JB server as some of you may know but admins like this ruin my time, as well as everyone else's.

Thank you, Garret aka Stallion XD

First of all,

I'm a strick Lead, and i always ensure i repeat my orders in not just one tone , you might think of it as disrespect.

Clearly because of my tone you started your smart tone, disrespect, comments and your "laugh" when i misspelled, i told you to stop and you clearly kept it up.

Also, before you claim abuse ensure you have proof to back up your claim.