Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My UnBan Request (Blackie Chan)

Blackie Chan

Today I was banned for "propblocking" on one of the gmod servers. I am new to gmod and was pretty much clueless as to what i was doing. So i built a fort that fenced spawn. at the time i did not know this was spawn. i was told not to do it and was arrested. I am sorry for my unawareness and i ask for forgiveness and to be unbanned.

Sincerely,

Blackie Chan

Edited by SuperSkreech

1. Your in-game name:-hg- Blackie Chan™ ºαQº

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak/Gmod

3. The Banning admin: RedDevil6193/MisterInvalid

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:47634832

5. Reason for ban: Racism/Propblocking ( not at the same time different servers)

Today I was banned for "propblocking" on one of the gmod servers. I am new to gmod and was pretty much clueless as to what i was doing. So i built a fort that fenced spawn. at the time i did not know this was spawn. i was told not to do it and was arrested. Also, today I fucked up and used implied racism on the jailbreak server. I admit i did it and reconixe it was offensive and unneeded. I am sorry for my unawareness and i ask for forgiveness and to be unbanned.

Sincerely,

Blackie Chan

there is a difference between being clueless and harming game play, tell me why you would do 2 thing in one day that would get you permed. then tell me a good reason you should be unbanned because right now its not looking good for you.