Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Silent Death Unban Again :d

silentdeath631

1. Your in-game name:Silent Death

2. Server that you were banned on:PERP

3. The Banning admin: Vao

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:24223185

5. Reason for ban:"MASS CDM"

I'm sorry for anything that I've done. I know I have been a douche, and I know that a lot of people don't like me, but I want to say I PROMISE That all of those CDMs with the exception of 2 were all accidents. Yes.. I am a horrible driver. Yes. I lag like a bitch when I drive.. But please! I love the server so much! I have been trying to play other PERP servers, but none of them are any fun. I'm sorry to the community and I'm sorry to everyone I have hit in my car. I just want to be able to play since HG is my only home on GMOD :(

Thanks,

~Carter (Silent Death)

(I swear I will try my best to never ever ever ever hit anyone ever again! im only asking for your forgiveness.)

Edited by Vao

Your behavior on the server was unacceptable, the things you did could of caused people to stop playing. This is not the first time you have been banned for cdm looking at your history. Please wait for a dL to reply.

You have a deep history of distasteful behavior on our PERP server over a very short time-frame. I am willing to give you ONE more chance.

You will be issued a 10 day ban from the PERP server for your actions. You are on thin ice status when that ban expires.

If i hear ANYTHING or see ANYTHING remotely close to this nonsense, mark my words you will never set foot in our PERP server again.

Don't make me regret this decision.

Temp Banned.

Edited by ^TheRumor^