Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm pretty sure this registers as abuse.

Swag_Paste

Today in your perp 3.0 server there was an admin named [hg] blind or something close to that who kicked me over and over for "abusing" ooc. after a few times I asked him why he kept kicking me and if he even knew what ooc was made for only to be kicked again for disrespect, I tried to reason with him several times only to be kicked again and again. I don't really mind that much I was being pretty rude however I don't think calling someone who is only trying to give you advice a troll and a douchebag then kicking them every time they try to prove a point is something an admin should be doing.

I don't believe anyone who has the "I'm an admin so everything I do is right and anyone who says otherwise gets punished" should have ANY power over players. I'm not saying you should demote him or anything but maybe a short suspension of 1 or 2 days would prove a point and might even do him some good.

If you need any proof I can get it.

Edited by Rizon

plz use the template and provide proof

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident:

1. Abuser name: [HG] `blinD

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:4755625

3. What server: perp 3.0

4. About what time: 1:00 am

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/?0bki1d2n93c2y4i theres a .dem

heres a screen cap http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=no7h1uccv0chldq

6. Please tell us about the incident: see above; this time i was kicked for "trolling" when i was obviously not trolling. if you read the screen cap of the console you can see what i said. what i ment when i said "hes been extra careful when punishing me" i mean it seems like he trys very hard to only kick me for things that could be misunderstood as breaking the rules just in case im recording or something however that might not even be true.

After you went on a trolling spree of "I'm a moderator I'm always right" and the discussion of how the n word isn't racist, and you continued to discuss, and post the word that I asked you not to post, I was sick of your attitude. And the fact that you're discussing how you tried to get me demoted, and that I'm extra careful around you is proof of your trolling.

Also I have attached multiple screenshots of your racist remarks discussion, fully using the word and your interpretation of the definition. I repetitively told you to stop. You said that because you're black it isn't racist, and that the word in general isn't racist.

http://imgur.com/a/Y7pkg

• 3 weeks later...