Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin that went on a banning spree.

Deewreck

1. Your in-game name: John Kolby

2. Server that you were banned on: RP_EvoCity_v33x

3. The Banning admin: The Undertaker ([HG] `blinD)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:35244639

5. Reason for ban: He blacklisted me and several other cops on that are now reporting on this forum giving us made up reasons. Apparently I cdm'ed as a cop but i didn't touch anyone when someone is warranted I tell them they are under arrest I don't go around shooting people. This admin deserves to be warned or demoted. Please lift this please.

Edited by Vao

I didn't go on a blacklisting spree. You came up to the penthouse while one person had a gun out, two didn't have any, and I was in the corner dead watching it from my death. You started rdming people, just shooting without anyone pointing a gun at you. You killed one, and crit injured the other two.

You didn't give any text commands or voice commands. No one had a warrant, if you had been arresting someone due to a warrant nothing would have happened.

I never gave you any reason as to why you were blacklisted. I told you to go post on the forums about it, and that I wasn't going to sit and have a discussion in OOC about it.

Edited by `blinD
adding more information

I did not do that there was 2 cops on duty... U made a mistake I had my gun out responding to 2 deaths...please unblacklist and the reason why I assumed you did this is because some other guy was complaining about it too and I was surprised because I did absolutely nothing.

Edited by Deewreck

• 2 weeks later...