Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

innocent

Deewreck

1. Your in-game name:John Kolby

2. Server that you were banned on: RP_EvoCity_v33x

3. The Banning admin: The Undertaker

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:35244639

5. Reason for ban: Hello I am coming here because the admin claimed I came into the apartments and killed someone and shot some people or something like that, but I am completely innocent. I responded to a call where 2 people had died in the apartments. There were other cops on duty and the admin claimed to see me do this when he was dead, in a corner.... Anyways I would like to say I am telling the 100% truth I did not kill one person in the apartments during my time as a cop. When I saw the other cop get demoted too I just thought the admin got fed up with the cops and went on a blacklisting spree but he didn't sorry for the mix up I took that down cause of the unwanted attention. Please believe me, I have never RDM'ed a single person before and I am giving no reason for you to not believe me. I have never lied or had a problem like this.

Edited by Vao