Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

im perma global banned??

kjjkjj

:mybad:

i got banned from hellsgamers superfinal jail because there were no orders or commands so i gunplanted twice my friend Ablizz. an admin or other bystander just happened to see me and i got banned. my friend ablizz asked the admin how long my ban was and he said 4 hours. it has been at least 2 weeks or more and im getting angry. jail is my favorite server and i want to be unbanned please. i realize i did wrong so UNBAN ME PLEAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!:drama:

:mybad:

i got banned from hellsgamers superfinal jail because there were no orders or commands so i gunplanted twice my friend Ablizz. an admin or other bystander just happened to see me and i got banned. my friend ablizz asked the admin how long my ban was and he said 4 hours. it has been at least 2 weeks or more and im getting angry. jail is my favorite server and i want to be unbanned please. i realize i did wrong so UNBAN ME PLEAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!:drama:

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you where banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id

5. Reason for ban: