Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

degroot 24/7 rtd //hlxstat scores

Voodoo

Is this a whiny thread? I hope not.

I just figured I'd post my thoughts on it, see if there is a general consensus.

------------

The server used to be more fun when everyone had rtd imo. Sure some people always complained about toxic steamrolls and hacking. But everyone could roll it.

Now rtd being only top 20 feels kindof cheap. To the point where I don't think I'd use it if I was in top20 (22 right now - top 10 last four months except last month)

----------

A better option imo would be to minimize the point spread on the stats. Losing 25 points to almost everyone on the server and only getting an average of 2-5 points per kill is pretty freaking rough. The only way you had a chance to move up before was getting 4-1 ktd AND toxic rolls occassionally.

Now you can't even get a lucky toxic, yet you still get docked big points on death.

----------

I've enjoyed playing on this server for awhile, but I don't know. If the one thing (rtd) that sets it apart from the other 24/7 servers is now limited to only a few people... Well, there are other servers that lag less.

Of course some kind of ping cap could help that, but that's another issue.

Yeah, now players in top 10 have 10-25k points mid month, never seen it that high (maybe, maybe by months end). there's absolutely no way you can even challenge that and have a chance at RTD now.

Hard enough to catch up when you have similar advantage, but when they are ahead and have total advantage. Pshh