Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Survival - In need of more active admins!

Jolle

As the title says, the server needs admins. I know it's rather new and stuff, and hopefully buying admin will be available for the server soon.

Why does it need more admins online?

* On alot of maps the "specials" gets stuck in the spawn (Ticklemonster, Puke Puss) and they can't do anything to get out. Their game-changing zombies and can easyli win the game for the zombies.

* Alot of times there are "kids" spamming the mic, it can get really annoying at times. (Although I just use player list for it many people don't)

* The map "buggs" at times, so when the round is over the map doesn't change, and people refuses to use the !votemap feature which would change the map for us!

I know this post probably won't make any diffrence, but I just wanted to point out some things that buggs me alot on the zombie server right now! ;)

*I hope you take this post into consideration and atleast think about it tho*