Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

is this good for gaming counter strike source game "build computer"

darkkiller

Broadway Com Corp 1244MA-BLACK Glossy black Steel ATX Mini Tower Computer Case 500W Power Supply (Model:1244MA-BLACK)

MSI H61M-P23 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard (Model:H61M-P23 (B3))

Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz LGA 1155 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000 BX80623I32100 (Model:BX80623I32100)

G.SKILL NS 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-4GBNS (Model:F3-10666CL9D-4GBNS)

Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive (Model:ST31000524AS)

LITE-ON DVD Burner - Bulk Black SATA Model iHAS124-04 (Model:iHAS124-04)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.753182&cm_sp=DIY_PC_Combos-_-753182-_-Combo

is this still good

Galaxy - GeForce GT 520 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 Graphics Card

2GB DDR3 memory; PCI Express 2.0 interface; DVI, VGA and HDMI outputs; NVIDIA PureVideo HD support

or

PNY - GeForce GTX 550Ti 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express Graphics Card would that fit with the motherboard

lol I thought this guy was trolling. Most important thing this day in age as far as hardware is concerned would be having a nice 120hz monitor. It really doesn't take much to get ur fps above 120 constantly with fairly cheap hardware so once you get that situated try to get yourself a decent monitor. Id suggest the benq xl2420t just because i personally have one and it will blow your mind.

lol I thought this guy was trolling. Most important thing this day in age as far as hardware is concerned would be having a nice 120hz monitor. It really doesn't take much to get ur fps above 120 constantly with fairly cheap hardware so once you get that situated try to get yourself a decent monitor. Id suggest the benq xl2420t just because i personally have one and it will blow your mind.

you'd suggest a monitor that costs more than his entire pc build? YOU ON CRACK?!

and brian his build did have onboard graphics if you looked at the motherboard.

you'd suggest a monitor that costs more than his entire pc build? YOU ON CRACK?!

and brian his build did have onboard graphics if you looked at the motherboard.

Rofl I'd suggest this monitor to the bum on the corner because it is that sweet!