Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Un ban request

Matakes

1. Your in-game name: Matakes

2. Server that you were banned on: Gmod role play one

3. The Banning admin: no clue

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:20234694

5. Reason for ban: I was playing on the rp server with my friend and some guy joined and was rdming and prop blocking and pushing making it impossible for anyone to play so i tried to block him in the spawn and did not know anyone else was in the spawn and some other guy made a ban report on me i was only trying to help and didn't mean to cause any harm and in the future i will just make a ban report instead of trying to take matters into my own hands.

Edited by Mark

So let me get this straight u were trying to stop a rule breaker by breaking an even more serious rule? Not sure how that really helps anybody. And if people were to follow ur example there would be non-stop propkilling and prop-blocking so we do NOT want this on any of our servers.

Your ban has been reduced to 1 week, leaving 4 days left due to the fact that you dont have ban history. Please do not do it again.

The ban expires at 03-13-12 07:41

Edited by Mark