Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | Mark God-stick Abuse

silentdeath631

1. Abuser name: HG | Mark

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:23484403

3. What server: PERP 3.0

4. About what time: 7:39 PM - 7:41 PM (Eastern US Time)

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/v2/parkourrr.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident: I had basically just arrived in the server, and I was driving around, and saw a guy on top of a building holding a radio with their Physgun. At first I tought it was prop jumping/flying, so i recorded it under parkour, but at about the time I got closer, I saw HG | Mark "Herbiscus Fong" (Or how ever you spell it) Usuing his god stick to throw a SWAT van around. As you see in the demo, he was very very CARELESS about the people below and killed i think 4-5 maybe 6 people including me and my friend. When I told him to stop abusing with the god stick he purposly threw the Swat van towards me. I had already died like 4 times, and lost almost all my money. I'm serverly pissed, by the way both DNA and Mark treated me when I called him out. DNA basically told me that nobody cares what I have to say, and Mark had the attitude of just cuz he's admin he can throw cars at people. I know I am not the role model player, but this is pretty sad for admins to be doing this. Do whatever you want with it, but no one wants to say anything so I am.

Thanks,

Silent Death

If you look veeeeery closely you'll notice I can't use an admin stick while in a swat van, nothing I did was use of admin and I did not once exit the van to use my admin or use my admin at any time during that demo. So I find it hard to belive I abused something I didn't use.

As a response to your "He purposely threw the van towards me" statement; there is absolutely no control over where the van goes when using the admin powers you say I used so that would be amazingly accurate.

ok then idk who hercules fong was then. if its enigma, i just want an apology for throwing a car around at people. You can admit it wasn't exactly the safest thing to do with people around considering you killed like 6 people...

*also, that doesnt fix the fact that all of you were goffing off and getting citizens kileld by thorowing the car around. all im saying is you wern't setting a good example for people.

Edited by silentdeath631