Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Apt. 2B's Custom Gaming Computer - FOR SALE

Apt. 2B

THAT'S RIGHT

Since some of HG's members can't seem to keep their promises and capitalize on a good deal when they see it, I'm putting my trusty, personal gaming computer on sale for the public.

What's in it?

d8mGA.jpg

How much?

I'd like about $550, but the price is negotiable.

What else?

The case has built in fan speed control for one fan, but is currently not hooked up any of the fans in this computer. Comes with a disk drive, floppy drive, and temperature gauge, all hooked up in the cases expansion bays, with 4 unused 5.25" bays. Includes a custom installed, robust carrying handle on the top of the case, accented with red LEDs. The fans in this case have a mix of red and blue LEDs, there are a couple miscellaneous red LED devices floating around in the case, and the custom acrylic feet on the bottom also have imbedded toggle-able red LEDs. The case has convenient USB, audio/microphone, and firewire jacks on the top the case, as well as the standard IO on the back (total of 8 USB ports). If you want, I could even SIGN THE CASE FOR YOU (estimated value of $1000). Included with the PC is the windows 7 upgrade disk so the PC can be reformatted or repartitioned again and again. This computer runs perfectly and cost over $1000 to build in the first place, so why I am selling it? I was going to make some small upgrades, but found that a member of HG was looking to buy a computer so I offered mine, and this member accepted only to cancel at the last minute after I had ordered parts to build an entire new computer for myself, so I have got to sell this thing to cover the costs for a new computer, or else I'm stuck with some really expensive spare parts. Like I said the computer is in great condition, but there are some cosmetic issues. If you look at the picture of the case on the linked website, you will see little metal nubs on the side of the case surrounding the window - one of these is missing, it was shipped to me this way when I bought it new, and serves no purpose in the case's construction. There are also some scratches on the front face of the case, most of which on the expansion bay covers, which are meant to be removed anyway. Other than that, the computer has served me well, and will be reformatted for you should you decide to purchase.

email me at [email protected] for pics or more info

post-1585-13525955075713_thumb.jpg

Edited by Apt. 2B