Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abuse/ Ban

dew

1. Abuser name: Rude_Rc

2. Their Steam Id: Do not have because I wasn't expecting to be banned.

3. What server: HG Office Deathmatch

4. About what time: 11:30pm cst tonight

5. PROOF:[sM] Rude_Rc: Slapped dEw.

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was gaming and had racked up pretty good K/D and when I was about 100-30, Rc here decided to start slapping me to 1 hp every time I would respawn. This happened about 5-6 times until he banned me without any warning or saying a word after I picked up an AWP so I wouldn't be at such a disadvantage.

Found the second one and posted it with the other one after. May have only been two but I kept seeing my hp at 1 so I figured it was more. There was also no reason for the ban. He could have just straight not liked me =/

Edited by dew

Dew I banned you because use of a aimbot hack. I spectated for some time watching you. You were getting kills that were not even close to a hit. I sent you two prvt messages. I slaped you twice to get your attention. You did not respond back so I baned you for 1 hr. To many vips think that they can just come and play the game and hack all they want . ITs getting old on deathmatch. I dont ban many here.

Rude_Rc

Well the slaps shouldn't be happening and the ban he did on you was for aimbotting which also shouldn't be doing unless he has proof of you actually aimbotting.

P.S. Your unban is expired right now.

Edit: Rude you shouldn't be banning people for any type of hacks unless you have the proof and post it up here so we can extend the ban to a permanent.

Do you have a demo of him hacking Rude_rc?