Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blown fuse

3D

Hey guys was playing WoW doing 3's nothing out off the ordinary and then suddenly I hear the loudest bang ever and see sparks fly out of my plug socket never shat my self so much, After this I turn off all the plugs that are connected to this socket section and try plug my comp into another section of plug sockets, It still does not power on, I'm just wandering wether my wire has short circuited or wether it's the hole system that's fried, I don't have the money to build a new system so if it's fried I need to know what I can salvage from the system and what I can't, I also have so much shit on the computer I don't wanna loose.

System specs

Windows 7 64 bit ultimate

Q6600 2.4 GHZ

Geforce GTX 260 SLI

4gb ram

If you mean the 3's, I dunno, there shammy was going oom and I was easily los'ing there d33ps runnin a rmp setup, was a sucky team, though I dc'ed with them still having a healer so I'm guessing we lost :(

and if you mean at the shop yeah I won ^^