Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTS used eVGA GTX580 SC

enigma#

installed my GTX680

the 580 is up for GRABS Dx

--------------

Post your offers!

Serious buyers only plz! =]

enigma!!!!! why would u get a 680??????????????? the 580 is more than enough for today's games.

until the new gen of consoles arrive, no game out there is gonna need a 580 unless u doing triple monitor at super high ress,, but 1 monitor and 1 580 is over kill.

my friend works for 2K and he gets to test Hardware, he got 2 680s and they r up to 30% faster than a 580, 680 is a monster card.

anyways lol how much ya want? i kinda want a second 580 but if u r gonna sell it for $200 just keep it and do SLI. have it for PhysiX

That 680 sounds delicious. But probably not as delicious as an ATI Radeon HD 7970. Saving up for that expensive fucker.

You should probably read the benchmarks. The GTX680 in most cases beats the Radeon 7970.

Research... >.<

I don't keep my boxes =/

It's an OEM at this point

My closet is full of my PC gaming part's/accessories boxes rofl

Got two deathadder boxes, SS 5HV2 box, GTX 550 Ti box, HD 5570 box, 6GB ddr3 ram box etc :P

All the receipts and warranty info are in all of the boxes in case anything happens

Good organization tool