Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Unbanishment Petition] Cole June

ColeJames

1. Your in-game name: Cole June

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP Lite Roleplay

3. The Banning admin: HG Darkwing Duck

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:31911168

5. Reason for ban: 'Excessive Racism'

Ban Information:

I was banned for 'Excessive Racism' done by a Banishment Report. I saw a dead African American. So I walked and said "I eat n**e*s for breakfast."

I hurt several people's feelings. I'm so sorry for those people. And I want you people to know my step-brother is an African American. (He was adopted at 1 week old.)

I also have an African American cousin, who is also Adopted. I have many Africans in my family. And also Latinos. They are all entwined within my Family's Tree. As being I have a lot of African American, and Latinos we call eachother 'n***a' sometimes. And basically we don't mean this as the insultation used during the Civil War against the African Americans. We say this as meaning like kind of friendly. I don't know how it works. But basically we say that instead of 'Dude.'

I'm sorry for those African American's I hurt. I will never say these things about Africans anymore. I really apologize. And I accept my punishment, and I take complete, full, conscientious, and overall accountability for what I've done. I mean no harm to any race out there. My current Career base is headed towards the Military. I want to go to the Marines, and I want to take Care Packages, and food, for Children in Afghanistan. That's just one fun fact about me. I enjoy being around other people, that are kind, and I'm always looking to help.

But I really am in utmost due apology. If I knew It would've hurt somebody when I said that. I would never have said it. And I realize that word is used against the African Americans. But I'll stop. And I due apologize to every African, or person reading this for what I've done.

Hey :D

You're being unbanned.

Just don't use the words 'n***a' or 'nigg**" in our servers please even if don't think 'n***a' is racist.

Have an awesome time in our servers ;) Good to know you're trying to help out the world. I'm trying to help people too, good luck if I don't talk to you again.