Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blind: Kick for "Disrespect"

LazaHorse

1. Abuser name: -hg- Blind

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:4755625

3. What server: PERP

4. About what time: 1:50 AM EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/6c/kicked_for_disrespect.png

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was raided at the penthouse by a group of people, dying and losing the ten pots of drugs that I was growing there. I had joined the server after a long hiatus to check out the new updates. During the time I spent in server, Blind was very helpful in regards to how some of the new items like Stim packs and Roids worked. However, after the raid I sold the penthouse, no longer wanting to base. Blind took it as me DCing/ragequitting and immediately jumped into OOC about it. After what seemed like burying the hatchet by helping me get accustomed to the new items, he showed his true colors as soon as he thought I had left. I called him out on it and with no warning of any sort he kicked me for "disrespect" for calling him "a joke." It is no secret that I do not approve of him as an admin, and I warned leadership before that he would undoubtedly let his emotions override his judgement especially when I am in the server. The attached screenshot is proof of just that.