Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestions on a new gaming keyboard

No!

Best is subjective, do you want extra macro (function) keys... do you prefer a mechanical keyboard?

Do you want nKRO or nKRO? PS2 or USB?

Looking for a good macro one fir aoe and d3. Plus usb. Sometime that is tuff to I rage some.

You did try taking it apart and letting it dry out, right? Or the old "bag o' rice" trick? My Tarantula has survived Pepsi and gin (separate occasions) with a good cleaning. The only casualties were the lights on my macro keys.

Ya I took it apart twice drying it off and cleaning it. Still just crazy thing s in txt form come out of it. I think the razor black widow looks nice. Yet razor gear fucks up alot

^This, I have had this for several months now and i love it.

The comfort and responsiveness are top notch!

But, you will pay for it..

I have the black widow ultimate, only because it was the only one at best buy XD. But yes, I like it. I like its clicky noise, and how sensitive the touch is. Great for strafing or delicate indie games..like SMB. The keys are nice, it's mechanical and its heavy, so it won't move on your desk unless you want it to.

So I ended up picking this one Razer Black Window Ultimate

2012-04-01_10-18-48_957_th.jpg

Now it's time to start reading how to do all this shit with it and get a palm rest eeeeek.... New mouse pad is next Ty you all for your help posting up