Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

please unban

Boostfed

Gentleman,

I was in your office deathmatch watching a spinning hacker.. i believe i said something along the lines of

is there a f**** admin?

It's definately out of my character to act as i did i was just getting a little frustrated with the situation. The admin in charge im sure was doing his job getting a demo and whatnot and i know that takes a little time to ban. ( we have the same rules at our server ) no demo = no ban.

For my attitude i am sorry if i offended anyone. god knows we all get a lil pissed off.. thats all i can remember saying. I'm a little older and im not too afraid to raise my hand when wrong.

I ask that the global ban be lifted please.

"|SainT|Boostfed�*" STEAM_0:1:13164154

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Edited by Terry Taco

negative sir,

I would like to hear from the admin that performed the ban. would have been 4 days ago.

for all i know he could have mistaken the ban..

Look i know you get 10000 unban requests. Kids coming in and saying i didn't do anything and yada yada.

but honestly i don't know why i was banned.. i admitted to what i know.

I also play in your reg office and have NEVER had an issue with anyone at anytime.

1) i dont hack... i dont even know how to hack.. i run a dell dimension e-510 with a 2 gig upgrade... that i had done at best buy.. lol embarrassing as it may be on my end. im a pc nub whos been playing going on 4 years now. please reconsider the ban and ask the admin whom performed the ban to speak..

thanks again for your time and consideration.

negative sir,

I would like to hear from the admin that performed the ban. would have been 4 days ago.

for all i know he could have mistaken the ban..

Look i know you get 10000 unban requests. Kids coming in and saying i didn't do anything and yada yada.

but honestly i don't know why i was banned.. i admitted to what i know.

I also play in your reg office and have NEVER had an issue with anyone at anytime.

1) i dont hack... i dont even know how to hack.. i run a dell dimension e-510 with a 2 gig upgrade... that i had done at best buy.. lol embarrassing as it may be on my end. im a pc nub whos been playing going on 4 years now. please reconsider the ban and ask the admin whom performed the ban to speak..

thanks again for your time and consideration.

Probably banned on accident and it was 4 days ago with no report filed on our website. You are unbanned.

Boostfed you need to watch your mouth when you talking in the server. I've been noticing your attitude lately. Please be respectful.

It was HG | Tom Cruise who banned you btw. I'll ask him next time why u were perm banned. He barely perm banned anyone. It has to be other reasons behind this.