Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm banned... :d

silentdeath631

1. Your in-game name:Nick Strickland

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP 3.0 (2.5)

3. The Banning admin:Darkwing Duck (Drake Mallard)

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:24223185

5. Reason for ban:Disrespect I guess.

Well, I had one last chance.. I understood that >.> So i stopped RDMing and CDMing. I stopped purposely trolling for no reason. So here's my side of the story. I join the server, become SWAT. I'm patrolling, driving around looking for people doing stuff they arn't supposed to. I leave the bank and drive backwards down a couple yards to the Nexus. I wasn't driving all over the road or anything. I stopped drove forward, stopped to let people walk in front of me, than out of no where, Darkwing blacklists me. I ask him why he blacklisted me. He completely ignores me. So yea I did get mad. I didn't know what I did wrong. I wasn't running over people. So someone types in chat haha "walkter got blacklisted". It's a couple above my comment on Darkwings screenshot. So I call the guy butthurt. I actually said "Butthurt." Then I began to complain about why I got blacklisted. So I'm walking around by bank asking DW why I'm blacklisted, he still completely ignores me. I wasn't calling him bad names, I was following him around asking him why he did that. So after him not telling me I say in voice chat "ok whatever.." then run off. Shortley after that I get banend for metagaming and disrespect. I never purposely metagame. I hate metagamers. Whenever I say something that is metagaming its never true and I tell people I'm joking. What I'm more worried about is wtf did I really get banned for? I didn't think I was breaking any rules. Oh yea! another thing is he said I constantly break the rules. I DO NOT. I question the OOC rules all the time because Darkwing disables OOC for people "abusing it" People won't even be arguing/metagaming and he disables it and tells peple to stop abusing it. I never angerly approach him. I merely ask him to define what abusing ooc is because it's vague in the rules. Even when I said that he got all pissed at me and told me to go read the forums. Saying this litely, I think you over reacted a little Darkwing. I never insulted you or called u any names. Yea I'm disrespectful to players who are disrespectful to me. You don't see half the crap that happens in the server when admins arn't on. It's terrible. But yea when he joins I get in trouble for everything.... everything! I will be sitting in the bank too long and I get yelled at. I alt-tab out to use the windows calculator and someone thinks I'm abusing afk kicker. I shoot someone through the wall It automaticaly means I hack. Someone gets ran over, so its automatically me. Someone throws a molotov at the skyscraper. "oh its nick strickland!" People think cuz I changed my name, I'm trying to avoide people knowing I'm silent death. No I changed my name cuz silent death didn't exactly fit RP. I think I have been doing a great job recently with following the rules. People just over react. Oh and also. Everytime I say someone rdms all the time, admin dismisses it as I'm trolling. Someone says I CDM/RDM its insta kick. Give me a little leeway b/c frnakly I have eben a lot better about driving and rdm. I may accidentally hit someone orcrossfire shoot someone, but I don't do it on purpose anymore.

Thanks,

Nick

(holy shit that's a lot of words :3)

Edited by Vao