Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Taking photoshop requests

GreyLlama

Just thought I'd point out the noticeable improvement in your work, and over such a short amount of time, too. Keep it up, we need members like you who thrive on creative I/O.

Speaking of which, here's a pointer, take it or leave it: you demonstrate good concepts however, (IMO) your work lacks a little subtlety.

Try experimenting with lower values when dealing with outlines/colors&alpha/gradients/etc. and you will notice the quality of your work improving even more rapidly. (So long as you continue to have a keen eye for detail ;) )

I hope to see you taking more requests in the near future.

Just thought I'd point out the noticeable improvement in your work, and over such a short amount of time, too. Keep it up, we need members like you who thrive on creative I/O.

Speaking of which, here's a pointer, take it or leave it: you demonstrate good concepts however, (IMO) your work lacks a little subtlety.

Try experimenting with lower values when dealing with outlines/colors&alpha/gradients/etc. and you will notice the quality of your work improving even more rapidly. (So long as you continue to have a keen eye for detail ;) )

This X 9000.

With time and practice you get better. You should have seen some of my signatures I made when I first joined HG. They were terrible.

As ZCOM has stated ..just practice ..look stuff up on YouTube (that is what I did) and look at other people's work. Mess around for hours on photoshop ( I loooove to do that just to find new ways of doing something.)

Alright, thanks! I'll reshape some my new work with this advice.

1. Colors: Green and sort of a light touch of red and black here and there.

2. What do you want it to say: [HG] Ozzy

3. Any specific font: Not really just sort of like a cool "Natural" looking type of font.

4. What type of Background: Up to you really maybe a weird looking tree?

5. What images: Up to you

6. Signature, Spray, Avatar or Other (please describe): Signature and avatar both for the HG fourms please.

Thanks so much.

Hello, sorry it took so long, I'm beginning to work on it now. Is there any other text or images you'd like on your signature?

EDIT: If you don't want anything else on your signature, here you go:

ozzy_th.png

I decreased the opacity on the tree in this one. Select which one you prefer or tell me if you want anything added in.

ozzy2_th.png

Oh, and here is your avatar.

ozzy3_th.png

Edited by GreyLlama

You took my advice, and I believe I can safely say you've improved even more. I'm glad to see it :)

Your glows, gradients, etc, look a lot more controlled.

Reaper's does not count though, I made it a week prior to you given me that advise.

1. Colors: black and blue

2. What do you want it to say: [HG] HyperActive

3. Any specific font: COMIC SANS MS

4. What type of Background: Garysmod background

5. What images: Something that has to do with garysmod

6. Signature, Spray, Avatar or Other (please describe): Spray

I was able to create this in my Computer Science class which took me about 20-35 minutes. I hope you enjoy it. Cool thing is, he doesn't mind because he knows this will improve my photoshop skills. If you'd like any more images inserted and anything touched up let me know.

untitled-1_th.png

I'm going to open the shop again and make pictures for random people within the community. I was able to find some time again.

Edited by GreyLlama

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...